Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not Being Attractive

I have received many compliments throughout my life regarding my looks. I am very grateful for all of them. The compliments have also built a lot of pressure to keep that up. For me looking good is feeling good. I am not a shallow person, I know that there is so much more to me than my appearance. But I would be lying to myself if I said that I do not like to look good, and when I feel like I look good I am more confident and TRACI. Before giving birth I felt great more often then not. Now almost two years after giving birth I am starting to find that good feeling when I look in the mirror again. When I am feeling good I am a better Mom, wife and person being able to focus on others and not worrying about how I feel and or look.
Not being/feeling attractive is a fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment