Saturday, January 3, 2009

great appreciation

Sunday, May 11, 2008


great appreciation
Current mood: adored

Today is mother's day. My second mother's day now officially being a Mom. I am sitting here just pinching myself that I should be so lucky to have been blessed with such an amazing family. My husband is SO HOT, faithful, strong and my best friend. My daughter is SO CUTE sometimes she borders on gross... she has the sweetest heart and loves making people smile even at one. She is my second best friend. Everyday is a challenge and we are no different than any other newer families. I would like to thank my parents for raising me the way that they did. (Jason's too) We both may have tried to take our own routes for a few years through high school and got lost, but always knew we had a place in God's arms. I know for a fact that I personally have made the Lord cry a few tears because of some poor choices. But thanks to His grace, I am forgiven. I have moved on with my life and here we are raising a beautiful family and taking every chance to give God the praise for it all. This Mother's day I am reflecting on everything that I have to be thankful for and what I hope to pass on to my family, through example.
Always keep your childlike faith.
Always put God first.
Work hard.
Play hard.
But work hard first...
Smile and laugh every chance you can get.
Never take anything too seriously.

This Mother's day I could not be more thankful. I am making a point to be the best example I can be. Stay positive through it all and love others for who they are!
Happy Mother's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment