Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cont Missions Trip


Well there were a handful of evident miracles that the Lord blessed us with over the trip... one, being complete removal of a migraine that Megan got the first night camping. Then the fact that Jeff even made it on the trip was a miracle, Jeff has major back problems. He is missing a disc,(OUCH!) and the morning of or the night before he fell to his knees, but he was there and worked his tail off, even though he would argue that with you! Also the quickness that Mike and Kelly received their passports and documents to order them was and could only have been GOD. Another miracle was my keys. Well for starters yes I brought both sets planning ahead. Well I was holding on to one set and Jeff and his radiant wife Cecilia had the other set. I was unaware that at some point their set had dropped in the dirt. I was walking up the hill to get more waters when I just about stepped on my own keys in the dirt! Then at the end of the trip I misplaced MY set of keys. I searched all the places I had kept them but they were no where to be found, a minute later I thought, why am I giving this so much thought (which is not like me to give up until they were found) I could be helping everyone else pack up, the Lord will find my keys. Off we drove home and 10min into the drive... my keys appeared! The Lord is faithful!!! There were more, but at the moment these are the ones that come to mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment