Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cont Missions Trip






This trip was a blessing. God choose me to go on this missions trip very specifically. He made the path to get me there smooth. The Lord provided the funds using my amazingly generous aunt Teri. And he used my wonderful husband to so kindly take care of the kids in my absence. The hard work and sweat that I was able to offer and the bonds and friendships that will last a lifetime are priceless. The Lord blessed me more than I can explain and take in at the moment. I was honored that the Lord let me be His hands and feet to bless a family and ultimately bring glory to God! I am in the process of learning spanish and praying about the next trip. The Lord has very clearly put on my heart that "You did a good job my obedient servant, but you are not done yet." I am listening God, open the doors and lead the way, I am willing and I LOVE YOU so much and more! Thank you for this opportunity to serve you in such a real and tangible way. Fill us up and send us out, Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. Traci, I am so proud of the woman that you are becoming! There isn't a prouder husband on the face of this earth. I am the luckiest man alive and I thank God for you everyday. I love you pecas!

    ReplyDelete