Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cont Missions Trip














Here are more pictures of camp and the wonderful people that served in our group. The handsome man in the black shirt is Jeff. Jeff Jessi and I had the pleasure of all sitting up front whenever we drove the Tahoe. Needless to say we got real comfortable real quick. Since Jessi and I are both VERY open people... we both shared our stories and testimony between the three of us. Jeff was floored after hearing some specific stories of things both Jessi and I have been through. Jeff let us know that he is there for us as a fatherly figure to fill in for any gaps that there may be for what ever reason. It is a beautiful thing to meet people of God who, worship Him and live for Him and are willing to share what they can and offer up their time energy and encouragement to someone they just met 72 hours ago! God bless you Jeff, you words of encouragement and accountability are already doing a great work in me, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love Traci
PS Barry the other handsome man in the pic with Jeff... he is pretty darn cool too. He taught me a lot over the weekend, skills and memories I will cherish forever. Thank you both for being such wonderful men, I am thankful to have met you and enjoyed the experience with you. Cheers to many MANY more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment