Friday, March 13, 2009

praying for patience...

DUN DUN DUN... if you have ever prayed this prayer (for patience) you know what happens next is anything but pleasant. BUT that doesn't mean I am not gong to ask. Well the last two in a half weeks have been a major test and stretch of my patience. It is my own fault I have no one to blame but myself :)
I have recently started a new business, sounds simple maybe? Well it has not been. New website, business cards, invoices, product, time, energy, love... oh and did I mention I was doing all of this while still taking on my full time job of mom, wife, housekeeper, meal maker, and friend! I lost my mind last night, the pressure got to me and I cried my eyes out. But it got me to a new perspective and I learned a ton. So I am proud to say that today is a new day and I am a new mom, if Pais could talk she would agree :)
I have a new business site that is still in a skeleton form but you can take a peak at convincedbytraci.etsy.com also I have built a group site and monthly gatherings for other handmade artists as a way of connecting and succeeding together. (Our pastor is always talking about how God is a God of connections) I am finding my calling and feeling the Lord along side me the whole way. It has been very exciting, all of my personality traits and God given gifts are finding a common thread and working for me! Oh yeh, you can find that at handmadegatherings.blogspot.com
I am learning growing and becoming successful like never before, in my business ventures, mom experiences and life in general. Thank you all for the continued support, it is always appreciated :)
With love, Traci (the new and improved)

No comments:

Post a Comment