Thursday, March 26, 2009

All I Need Is Jesus Ch 1

Ch.1 I am oh so tired

Q#1 What part of your life do you struggle with "the tired lady?"

Many parts. As of late I have (more often then not) had a difficult time prioritizing. I am a Mom, wife, friend, believer, entrepreneur, cook, cleaner and so much more. I need to make prayer a top priority and let the rest of my hats rest in the Lords hands. After all He have me all of the hats in the first place...

Q#2 How do you feel life is pulling at you?

How is it not... I am trying to learn to go with the flow and respond to change better (a must as a mom) But I always feel like I am failing just enough in one area that I never allow the positive feelings of success from another area to sink in. Therefore I feel like I have failed (again) It makes me feel like I can never get it "all" right and enjoy life.
BUT I am learning (through self reflection and prayer) that the Lord loves me enough to meet me where I am at. I do not have to have it "all" together to please the Lord or to receive His love. His love is unconditional, and because He loves me unconditionally it allows me to love myself more unconditionally.

Q#3 How do you identify with Peter and his struggles?

I hope that I do not identify with Peter (well at least Simon[he was Simon before the Lord changed his name to Peter]) I pray that if I am in any way similar to Peter (his betrayal and lazy side) that the Lord would use whatever He has to to knock me straight and open my eyes. I pray that the Lord will not give up on me!

Q#4 What is your prayer as you are caught in the crazy life?

Lord,
I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you love me enough to meet me where I am. I thank you for your forgiveness and the compassion you show towards me every day. I am thankful that you know my heart and hear my cries for grace and patience all the while saving me from myself. I owe everything to you and pray for you guidance through my busy days, that you would assist me in prioritizing my day to day tasks. I love you, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment