Friday, March 13, 2009

jewelry sales

Well as you may have heard I have had much success recently with my jewelry. It started from a dare... my brother and I talk every other week about accountability. We each pick something we want to work on. A few weeks ago mine was my jewelry. I have not given it much thought for a while and I mentioned that. Well Eric dared me to take it into at least two stores before the next week (it was already Thursday) instead of arguing with him and trying to explain all the work that is was going to take before I brought it to any stores... I just agreed went for it and now I am in three stores as of now I have 3-4 more that want my jewelry! SO on that note the Lord is answering my prayers and giving me strength, courage and support to go out there and put my product in the stores hands. We will see how they actually sell once in stores, but I did my part :) Oh and THANK YOU ERIC!!!

Thank you dear Jesus for being my friend, and my support. Thank you for knowing my heart and dreams and pushing me gently where you want me to go. You have given me skills and I want them to glorify you. I have so many more skills I have yet to put to use, I am in the process of that, please fill me with creativity and use me to make beautiful gifts that will bless people and bring cheer to their lives, especially in these economical times. I love you and I praise your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment