Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day three

I have to start by saying how much I love this. I have set time aside each and everyday for quality time with the Lord most days a couple times throughout the day because, I just can't get enough! I will continue this, not just this week in preparation and obedience but as a daily thing. Like eating, I wouldn't go a couple days with out eating, well the same goes for digesting the gospel and spending time with my heavenly father. It is official :)
So much has happened since Sunday. I decided officially that I would get baptized this coming Sunday. So in preparation to that I have been in the word, on my knees in prayer and making time to worship and listen to the Lord. He of course has answered. While praying a few nights ago, I prayed this and I am asking others to trust with me. So that when He delivers we can all rejoice together.
A quick background... there is a family that I am friends with back in OR. They had their first child about 2.5 months ago after trying for 7 years...(for details check out the blog I am working on for them at calledtoapurpose.blogspot.com it is still in the works but you can read their testimony, very touching and this will all make more sense)
I very specifically am trusting that, as quickly and unexplainable as Claire's seizsures came on they would leave. That they would leave her body and never return, EVER. We are trusting that just as no Dr can figure out how to manage them or tame them, that the Lord would remove them from her body so sudden and unexplainable that only God will get the glory. Then on the topic of their medical bills, I am trusting that the Lord will provide the means to cover every dollar of medical bills that has and will get racked up. Then once He has faithfully provided every dollar so that they are left with not a single penny of debt, he would give them $7000 in excess. Just because. I know that money will not give them back the months and memories they have missed out on as a family, but once again, by covering all of the debt and providing extra forthem to be blessed by, we can only say that is was given from God. So be trusting with me and others who are calling out in His authority and with child like faith, that the Lord WILL deliver this to the Hales family, in His time!

There is so much more to write that the Lord is doing in me and through me, but a migraine has taken over and I can't stare at anything with out wanting to puke. Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment