Monday, December 21, 2009

BECOMING TRACI 2009

Becoming Traci 2009
Serve your heavenly Father. Check. Love your husband. Check. Love your daughter. Check. Manage your home. Check. Care for your soul. Huh??? Caring for my soul and becoming Traci is my goal for 2009. This blog is to hold me accountable, track my progress and encourage me throughout the year ahead. This is going to be MY year...

As you read above this blog is to hold me accountable, keep be going and not loose sight of who I am capable of being. God made me. God made me to do wonderful things. Being a Mommy is a wonderful calling, but there is so much more to me. I have so much more in me that I am going to be, 2009 is going to be a starting point for me. Comments are encouraged and opinions are wanted. Welcome 2009 and the beginning of a new life for me... TRACI!

No comments:

Post a Comment